- A subscribing membership to the Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society includes the latest hardcover volume as well as online access to the Proceedings Archive from 2000 to the present.
- A subscribing membership with the Society entitles you to attend the Joint Session.
- A subscribing membership is valid for a full academic year, e.g., from October 2017 to July 2018.
- Receive 20% off on all philosophy books published by Oxford University Press.
- UK-based members can Gift Aid their subscription. This provides an opportunity for subscribers to increase the value of their subscriptions at no additional costs to themselves. Please view the Gift Aid form for further information.