- A recurring subscription to the Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society includes the latest hardcover volumes as well as yearly online access to the Proceedings Archive from 2000 to the present.
- A recurring subscribing membership with the Society entitles you to attend the Joint Session every year until the time you decide to cancel your subscription.
- Receive 20% off on philosophy books published by Oxford University Press.
- Recurring subscriptions are ideal for those who wish to be a part of the Society every year without the hassle of having to manually renew. Your membership fee will be automatically withdrawn from your account every year on the date of your initial purchase. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time.
- Please rest assured that the Society never retains your card details on its servers. Your details are handled and stored at PayPal – a trusted and secure payment service. If you do not already have a PayPal account, you will have the opportunity to signup upon checkout. The process is simple, quick and painless!
- Online access to the Proceedings Archive from 2000 to the present is provided by Wiley Online Library. If you are not already a member of the Society, you will be given the opportunity to create a member username and password. These details will grant you access to our online archive at Wiley Online Library.
- UK-based members can Gift Aid their subscription. This provides an opportunity for subscribers to increase the value of their subscriptions at no additional costs to themselves. Please view the Gift Aid form for further information.