The standard conditions upon which the Society is prepared to grant permission to reprint any material from the Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society and the Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society, Supplementary Volume are as follows:
• The Society shall retain entire World Rights.
• The publication shall specify the reprinted paper’s source in full and shall contain an acknowledgement as follows:
Reprinted by courtesy of the Editor of the Aristotelian Society:
© [year of publication]
• For each paper reprinted, the publisher shall send two complimentary copies of the work in which they are reprinted to the Managing Editor of the Society on or before publication.
• The permission will be restricted solely to the edition specified.
To request permission to reprint one of our articles, please visit the specific article listing at the OUP web pages for the Proceedings or Supplementary Volume. Once you have reached the page for the article you would like to reprint, please click on ‘Permissions’ in the menu above the article abstract, and select further options as appropriate to obtain a licence via RightsLink.
• The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s).
• The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
•The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the material.
•If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
• Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.