Call for Papers
The 89th Joint Session of the Aristotelian Society and the Mind Association will be held at the University of Warwick from 10 to 12 July 2015.
The Postgraduate Session occurs on the Saturday afternoon of the conference. All submissions are blind reviewed and a maximum of eight are selected for presentation. Only current postgraduate students (including those who have obtained a postgraduate degree within the past year) may submit for the Postgraduate Session. Each talk for the Postgraduate Session lasts up to 20 minutes and is followed by an additional 10 minutes for discussion.
• Submissions should be no more than 2500 words, including footnotes and bibliography, and should begin with a 100-250 word abstract.
• Submissions should be prepared for blind review. They should not include any self-identifying references in the body or footnotes of the text.
• Submissions should be typewritten in a standard 12 pt font and single-spaced throughout (including references and quotations). All pages should be numbered and have margins of one inch or more.
• Submissions should be formatted in Word, RTF, or PDF. Papers containing symbols liable to distortion should be submitted in PDF.
• Students whose papers have been selected for the Postgraduate Session will be informed by the end of March 2015.
• The selected postgraduate students will have their conference fee and accommodation expenses covered by the Aristotelian Society and the Mind Association.
• Exemplary papers delivered for the Postgraduate Session may be considered for publication in the Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society.
• Only one paper per individual may be submitted. Submissions must be for either the Open or the Postgraduate Sessions – not both. Rejected submissions for the Postgraduate Session could be recommended for the Open Session.
• All conference delegates must be members of either the Aristotelian Society or the Mind Association.
Papers for the Postgraduate Session must be submitted online by 1 February 2015.*
[contact-form-7 id=”1857″ title=”The 2014 Postgraduate Session – Call for Papers”]